Sunday, October 2, 2022

My Journey To OPHILEX(Part - II)

On this wet day in my hamlet, I've come to write about my trip to OPHILEX 2022, Part II.




On the second day, I was really excited since the results will be revealed and many famous people would be there to see our exhibits. I was worried about whether I would win the reward or not, but my father reminded me not to worry about winning or losing and to always give your best effort. With that type of incentive, I was able to rediscover my enthusiasm. Then I started to research the philatelic stationery on display at the exhibition. 

Then I was astonished to see that all of the categories had been consolidated and that the evaluation was based on it.In my opinion, there should be separate categories for young and older participants, however owing to a severe scarcity of participation in the youth category, all are blended into one. 


 

The major reason for this type of difficulty is that today's youngsters are not drawn to such a wonderful activity. The present generation's young have chosen internet browsing and social networking sites as their major hobbies, which is not always helpful. Everyone should have an intriguing and helpful activity. Surfing the internet is not a terrible thing if done correctly, but having a hobby makes our lives more fascinating. A pastime like philately may benefit in a variety of ways. 

There are several advantages to collecting stamps. A student might include philately into their studies by, for example, collecting philatelic objects pertaining to their studies and conducting research on those stamps. By doing so, the student will acquire research abilities and boost their interest in their topics. 

Finally, I was overjoyed since I had won third place.I felt so honored and thrilled that I decided to devote more time to my pastime and participate in future exhibitions. 


 

Finally, I recommend that all teens pursue this pastime in order to feel the excitement and fantastic mood.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Journey To OPHILEX(Part - II)

On this wet day in my hamlet, I've come to write about my trip to OPHILEX 2022, Part II. On the second day, I was really excited since t...