Wednesday, June 22, 2022

How To Stay Motivated?

 Hello Everyone!

Today I will tell you the very secret to staying motivated all the time and getting dedicated to our work without any distractions. When I see my parents I notice something in their eyes, I notice a dream, the dream to see their child being successful in life. Whenever do I ask myself the question that why do our teachers do hard work for us? The answer is simple they want to see us achieving success. So why do we get distracted? Why do we run away from hard work?When others are working hard and facing hardships for our brighter future, why can't we make a step to work hard and March towards success.

The Value of Hard Work, Because Hard Work Is a Value | Sticky Branding 

I belong to a poor family, my father earns $217.25 per month but he tries hard to make me happy and comfortable so that I can study hard and make my life a successful one. My mother does the household works daily she even cooks my favorite meal, she never wants me to sleep hungry so she does hard work even when she is ill. My teachers never take a holiday because he wants to make our life the best one. I take my motivation from them, I always think that I will be successful one day to make their hard work a success.
I want you all to make a promise to me that you all will work hard to make the hard work of your guardians successful which will be your ultimate motivation. Whenever you feel demotivated you see them, their hard work and the you will be motivated enough to kick start again.


Thank You!


credits- stickybranding.com(image)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Journey To OPHILEX(Part - II)

On this wet day in my hamlet, I've come to write about my trip to OPHILEX 2022, Part II. On the second day, I was really excited since t...